In 1995 Home Base Expo was a failed business strategy. Telos Brand were approached to work directly with the Home Base owners, devising a marketing strategy and assisting with its implementation. Initial design work was created by selling from images and floor plans.
Telos Brand’s work over the past 20 years, stemming from our involvement with Home Base Expo includes:
- Initial Identity Design
- Building Signage and environmental applications
- Floor plan layout (3000+m2) and project assistance
- Tenant mix, negotiation and implementation of marketing strategies
- Business expansion program into Princess Margaret Hospital, building Megazone and Northbank Exhibition Centre
- Business expansion program developing existing MBA Domestic Construction manuals
- Development of a training program
The symbolism of the word ‘base’ is important because it implies that Home Base Expo is there to support homeowners. Home Base can be considered the starting point for home owners or people thinking about becoming a home-owner. The symbol itself is a graphic representation of a house, including two walls, a roof and a lawn. This simple illustration strongly supports the name Home Base Expo and is easily identifiable and memorable.